Re: AutoX vs. Road Racing

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AutoX vs. Road Racing
From: Vernon Head <vhead@radar.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:27:28 -0800
WTW racing does not have to cost you a fortune. For $10,000 you can buy a
250 shifter kart that will beat everything but Formula Atlantic and up. If
you don't want to spend that much, then you can have lots of fun in a Rotax
Max, or 80 or 125 shifter for about $5k. If you don't want to go 100+ mph,
you can race at your local sprint track and go 70-85. Believe me, even at 85
you will satisfy your need for speed. BTW, a year's membership at a kart
track is 150 to 200 dollars a year. Yes, that's one year not one day. You
will now have the key to the track...

-Vernon