Re: Results from Round 6

To: "James Creasy" <black94pgt@pacbell.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Results from Round 6
From: "Joey Jarosz" <joey@hotngui.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 23:02:02 -0800
> rumor has it that old 240Z is a pretty quick BSP car.  you might be better
> off in OSP with the kit cars and 20 year old econobox toyotas. :)

My only goal in life is to beat Vic in his 240Z. Some year I hope to achieve
that goal, but I seriously doubt it will happen this year...

> jon cox    94 miata     ran a 55.063  pax 65  (which is pretty impressive
on
> street tires!)

Did they actually get a chance to change tires between runs? Did his brother
run in the CSP class the same day?

I would like propose a trianthalon (autocross, 1/4 mile drag, road race) to
redeem myself... Can the SCCA sanction such a series of events?
I'm pretty sure I can beat a miata in a drag race! ;-)

thanx,
joey