2001 finale

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2001 finale
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:09:54 -0500
Our 2001 season finale worked out extremely well.
The results lady tells me there were approximately 206 entries.
We finished at about 4:10 p.m., before dimness set in.
The rain then held off until late Sunday/early Monday.
        We're confident the appearance by the Weather Goddess had a great
deal to do with that.
        If you have a trophy coming from either the regular series or the
E.J. Bayliss Memorial Winter Series, please come join us at the annual
awards banquet at the San Ramon Marriott Hotel, Jan. 19, 2002. Advance
reservations required. You have to send your request and money to Jim
Keane, banquet chairman. He's a Sacramento-area resident.

The 2002 season is tentatively scheduled to open on Sunday, Jan. 27, 2002,
at The Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.

We hope to post the remainder of the 2002 Tentative schedule later this
week.

--John Kelly, scheduler