Re: SFR Awards Banquet

To: Chris Warner <jabrwoky@pacbell.net>, Toy4speed@aol.com,
Subject: Re: SFR Awards Banquet
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:37:11 -0800
Charlie,

Santa brought the Sony Vaio early and I've begun to experiment with the video
production process... so far only capturing digital source from my DV Camera.
I'll press on just in case I can meet the Banquet timeline but worst case you've
got that excellent piece from last year.

I'll get back to you this weekend with a progress report as I'm off to Denver
again...

Regards,

Barry - 925-997-1745