Re: Non AX Subject Line #378

To: Debbie <bartsmom@mindspring.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non AX Subject Line #378
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 23:28:45 -0800
debbie,

you will find boorish, sexist comments in autocross as you find them
anywhere else.  doesnt mean the people are bad, just sometimes boorish and
sexist as we all are.  :)

having two sexes is pain and reward enough without fanning the flames of
discord.

my last nugget of wisdom:  a long soft pedal is better than a short hard
one.  (im referring to the gas pedal here BTW, hehe)

-james c
"True Street Autocross Series"