Accents, was: Re: ALL THINGS MUST PASS

To: Barry Spencer <bspencer@tsoft.com>, "Kelly, Katie"
Subject: Accents, was: Re: ALL THINGS MUST PASS
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 21:39:25 -0800
I guess we all have accents, so to speak.

Last month, up in B.C., a waitress asked where we were from, when we told
her she said she'd already guessed California. When we asked how, she said
it was our accents!

Some of you may remember the movie Fargo and the speach patterns of those
actors. Well, last year, in of all places, northern Maine, we heard that
same (or very similar) "accent" in a couple of remote places.

        Don