RE: Christmas Gifts

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Christmas Gifts
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:46:51 -0800
Let me point out that Rudolf has no part in the gift selection process.
Whether you'll get the Kumhos and the impact wrench solely depends on how
naughty or nice you have been this year.

However, I would like to inform you of an important policy change which was
approved in our pre-xmas board meeting this year.  After lots of discussion
and review of some video tapes, the board has decided that, from now on,
being naughty or being nice are not mutually exclusive.  Based on that
decision, some of the people labeled as "naughty" are being re-evaluated for
a change of status.

If you feel you have been unjustly classified as "naughty", please submit
your home videos proving that you were nice at the same time to:

Santa Claus
North Pole

And please label it "Private".

--Santa