Re: SFR rule

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: SFR rule
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:56:29 -0800 (PST)
While I like you're wording, there are so many other
ways to "gain an unfair advantage" at a local event,
fixing the passenger rule is just one. For example:

a) Sandbagging
b) Line jumping (returning to the wrong line to get a
quick second run on hot tires)
c) Jumping to the head of a line after a rerun
d) .. and various passenger scenario
e) Running WRG - some clubs, not SFR.

.. just remember it's an amateur sport, and we're just
having fun on a Sunday.

Craig