Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: Toy4speed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:22:40 -0800
On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 03:04:00PM -0500, Toy4speed@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 10/31/2001 11:22:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> lollipop487@home.com writes:
>

> > At the Coliseum, it gets a little harder. I certainly wouldn't want to
> > be by myself in that neighborhood, "at the gate" wherever that is.
> >     You still haven't addressed the folks who have to collect and have at
> > the event the info gathered on the pre-register system.

As far as I can tell, there's only one road that goes from the main
entrance to the parking lot that we run on.  You can park the waiver
worker at the parking lot end of that road.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94