RE: Spring Compressor?

To: "Bay Area Autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spring Compressor?
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:24:53 -0800
You might find this hard to believe, but I've changed shocks on my car a
couple of times. Okay, I had some help. But I was there, dammit, and I
saw the whole thing.

I will never go through that experience again. What I mean to say is, I
will never put a friend through that experience again, spring compressor
or not. Unless it's something you love to do, there are shops that can
do that for you. What took us many, many hours by hand took a reputable
shop (Jack Chew) a couple of minutes. So, it costs a little bit more,
but it will SAVE you from the frustration, and also the possibility that
a spring could go flying into your face.

Katie K.