wow, fast autox results ! / thanks reg. workers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: wow, fast autox results ! / thanks reg. workers
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 01:44:05 EDT
Thanks Pat & Jerry for the quick posting of results ! You guys are the best !

We should also applaud Ed and Jeff for a well run event.  Despite the larger
proportion of autox newbies, the event moved along quite well.  These
newcomers will in time also learn the sport and its organization/operations.
I think of this almost like a rebuilding year for a sports team.  My hope is
most of the veteran autoxers will continue to participate even as other clubs
draw some of the entrants.  We are fortunate to have such options.

Please consider helping out Jeremy this Sunday at the Registration table as
he has graciously agreed to take on the task in my absence.  He is truely an
enthusiastic guy and we need to "cultivate" his genetic types :)

Don Lew
DSP Supra (on the mend)
Multi-class M3