Re: scca votes for sale

To: "Darren Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Subject: Re: scca votes for sale
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:51:50 -0700
Darren,
I feel badly. I didn't know Charlie was on the ballot because I never
actually read my mail. My wife mentioned the ballots and each year I usually
solicit voting advice because I, until now, never actually knew anyone who
was running. Good for Charlie. Four votes it is. Bullet ballot ( an
unfortunate term I learned during a painful and unsuccessful quest for
public office).
Tony
(Craig, I'm not sure how it works but my efforts to add the cats to the
family membership were not successful. Under licenses/activities, I tried to
sign them up as "pylons".)