Re: Street tire class question

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Street tire class question
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:59:48 -0700
Yes, but you are indexed with the ST-R index. :) Of course, putting the
class on the card can get a little confusing: STS/Street Tire. I
automatically key in the STR index. Spelling out Street Tire helps alleviate
confusion.
I would guess the only reason anyone would run Street Tire with an STS car
is for time of day convenience.
--Pat K