ForSale: A/Stock MR-2 turbo

To: autox@autox.team.net, Ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: ForSale: A/Stock MR-2 turbo
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:17:46 EDT
Due to the recent death of E.J. Bayliss, her family has asked me to sell her
'91 MR-2 Turbo.  The car is a T-Top, silver-blue color, has about 190K miles
on it, has been well taken care of, Tokico Illuminas, ST front swaybar, K&N
air filter element, extra wheels (3 sets total. I think) and tires, one set
of new Kumhos, will have a new battery by the time it is sold.  Air tank,
torque wrench, etc. go with the car.  I'll be going to look at the car more
closely next week.  Asking $5000, obo.  Car is located in Oakland, CA.

Also, does anyone know of an MR-2 list?  Feel free to post this to any list
that you'd like...

Charlie Davis