RE: Tilt-bed car trailers

To: "'Josh Sirota'" <josh@sirota.org>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tilt-bed car trailers
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:11:23 -0700
I can indeed comment on the trailer formerly owned by Josh...  It was, by
_far_ the best trailer I've used or seen.  No ramps, no sliding, no nothing.
Way cool, and even fun :-)

To unload, move the car foward to make sure you have no weight on the
locking 'arm' - pull the pin, drove off slowly.  It's really pretty fun too
- you inch backwards until you start slowly tilting up.  When the tail
contacts the ground, continue off.  Assembly is the opposite :-)

We towed it behind Sterling McLanes F150 with no troubles at all.

The only think that Josh's trailer didn't have is a tire rack, but it did
have a triangular box in front for stuff.

If/when I buy another trailer (rather than the my hooptie one, or the even
hooptier one of the Elder's (thanks AJ for loaning yours this year!) I'll
seriously look at this kind.  The only other thing I'd get would be
aluminum.

Kevin M.