Re: Nationals courses

To: atabacco@california.com
Subject: Re: Nationals courses
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 01:49:11 EDT
Anthony:

I agree course design isn't a job anyone can walk (or drive up) and
accomplish with great immediate success.  However, there are some really
talented members in our group whom have the potential to learn the fine
craft.  I can only imagine the courses that Charlie, Ben, John, etc . may
have designed on their first efforts.  Fortunately for all of us they kept
coming back and refined their skill.  Maybe someday I will do a course design
... warning, you may want to wax your paint REALLY well before that event !

Don Lew