AACCKKK~I Hate Rules!

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: AACCKKK~I Hate Rules!
From: "Debbie Cunningham" <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:33:25 -0700
Seriously...just call me brain dead...But I bought an SCCA Rule Book over the
weeknd and I am trying to figure out how to finally start modifying my car and
keep in legal in ESP...The last time I started that mod thing, I put springs
on my car and ended up out of GS and into ESP...bummer...;~p

The book is not helping....Ok, I like to drive...but I'm not the biggest
brainiac that you ever met when it comes to auto mechanics...

Can somebody please tell me if a turbo-back exhaust is legal in ESP...or is it
just a cat-back that is allowed...also, can I replace the throttle body with
an earlier version?

Mucho thanks!

Debbie
(barely) ESP Eagle Talon TSi, finally thinking that it might be fun to make it
go just a little faster...;~) and sorely  inadequate (with regards to cars)
when it comes to doing anything other than driving a car (and sorely
inadequate in that regard at times, but working on it and having lots of
fun!)