Re: Not going to Nationals (Laguna Seca)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Not going to Nationals (Laguna Seca)
From: "White 2kToy" <al2ktoy@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:10:34 -0700
Hey, I shot an e-mail to Don, our Celica auto-x group that runs in STS and
street mod are very interested in helping out. Our group is in-tune with the
Import scene would love to persuade others to keep the racing on the track
and increase our SCCA membership. If anyone else hears anything please drop
me a line!

-Alan