Re: Divisional Entries

To: Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net,
Subject: Re: Divisional Entries
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:13:48 -0700 (PDT)
--- Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net wrote:
> I seem to recall people complaining whenever the
> Divisional is a SFR event
> because they don't like getting beaten by outside
> talent.  (I personally
> regard this as a rather provincial attitude, but am
> reporting it for what
> it's worth.)  You'd have to do something like Craig
> suggested by taking
> out the non-SFR members to satisfy that contingent.

Try thinking "customer focused", if people don't show
at divisionals, let's try and encourage them to do so
instead of calling them "provincial".  If strong
opposition shows up, the div is a de-facto points
drop, therefore eliminate non-SFR people for that one
event from the points.

.. of course, Pat and Jerry might not like this
complication to much :-)

Craig
http://buzz.yahoo.com/