RE: June 17 at Laguna Seca paddock

To: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Subject: RE: June 17 at Laguna Seca paddock
From: Giles Douglas <giles@vy.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:17:20 -0700 (PDT)
The only bad thing about this route is that the road that connects from
101 to 68 is really bumpy and full of pot holes when you go over the
bridge. I have to take it slow in my jetta or all my teeth will fall out
and the car will probably bottom out and do bad things to the oilpan :(

Its not quite as bad going in the other direction though. 156 is usually
more backed up in the afternoon so this is definitely the preferred escape
route from Laguna.

        Giles