RE: June 10 Event "Double Event"

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: June 10 Event "Double Event"
From: Jim Ochi <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 14:49:08 -0700
At 02:12 PM 6/8/2001 -0700, Kelly, Katie wrote:

>Jim and I did it and changed the tires back to streets between events. We
>were late on grid and paid the price.
>
>It was also probably one of the most stressful days of autocrossing, and not
>recommended!

It wouldn't have been anywhere near as stressful if the weather wasn't so
weird - raining in once city, bright and sunny in the next.  We also
wouldn't have been late on grid if we had done some advance planning and
brought our lunches.  Would have avoided having a cranky hungry co-driver
demanding that we stop to get something to eat... :-)

Jim