RE: BELL MOTORSPORTS AND GHOSTS

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: BELL MOTORSPORTS AND GHOSTS
From: Rick Brown <rbrown7@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 20:10:18 -0700
Lacking a good technical explanation, I generally haven't, didn't use to,
etc, believe in ghosts.

My X and I used to live in Campbell and when we moved I had sold the house
to a buddy I worked with who lived with us for 3 months (another story
there).
Anyway, Diane had commented from time to time that as she was falling asleep
she would sometimes hear muffled voices and music coming from the living
room, like there was a party or something going on.  Right, a couple times I
investigated and saw nothing.  This house was on a cul du sac and with the
geography and layout there was no way a neighbor or a car radio or something
was making the noise.

Well, Mark moved in with us and I was talking to him at work one morning
when he asked us about the friends we had over after he went to bed the
night before; he heard us partying in the living room.  Well, as you saw it
coming, we hadn't had anyone over.  Anyway, we moved right after that
leaving Mark with his party ghost.

Rick Brown
BP Corvette