RE: Silly course question

To: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: RE: Silly course question
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:32:06 -0700
Jerry,

I spun on the straight on my first run. But I believe that I went between two
cones and re-entered the course where I went off, so theoretically I should
not have gotten a DNF or a cone penalty. But I definitely know that I missed
the slalom on all three runs, so they should be DNFs even if they aren't
marked as such. And the times on my second two runs were very slow, since I
just put-putted through the rest of the course when I saw that I had missed
the slalom.

Regards,