Re: numbers

To: Donald R McKenna <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: numbers
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:17:13 -0800
May I add something here:
        If the cars are not properly identified the cones can be incorrectly
attributed. But if there is NO POSTING DONE, the poor unlabeled
driver/car never knows until s/he gets the results. I am hoping the more
folks who get messed up because there is no posting will FINALLY begin
to realize its importance! At the event is the time to take care of such
errors, not a week later, or a month.
--Pat Kelly