Re: All Hail Mighty GS!

To: jesvilla@gte.net
Subject: Re: All Hail Mighty GS!
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 17:09:48 -0800
I guess ASP isn't counted as high HP. Jeffrey Gordon, in his RX7T,
turned fifth fastest time of day overall. Forget the index, that's soft
for GS, at least.
        Jesus, I don't remember seeing your name on the entry list...maybe you
should drive the Coliseum before you condemn it.
        I might also point out ASP ran in the last heat of the day, and
Campbell's Viper (highest horsepowered car of the day) had a lot of
trouble getting stick until his last run. It was cooler than earlier in
the day. His first autocross in about nine months after a lot of track
racing, which changes your perspective. Campbell's runs to not prove
Jesus correct, but demonstrate that a calmer approach to handling the
power is prudent. :)
        In my opinion, the Coliseum was sooo much better than last year, I was
really impressed. And it should only get better.
--Pat Kelly