NASA schedule - good news!

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: NASA schedule - good news!
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 20:04:28 -0800
I just added the 2001 NASA schedule to the web page, and
good news!  SFR and NASA events only conflict 4 times
out of 14 NASA events: 2/18, 4/22, 6/10, 7/22, and 10/21.
You can win a NASA trophy _AND_ an SCCA trophy!
The NASA school does not conflict with an SFR event!
To boot, SFR usually loses as many as 4-5 events so there
may end up with even fewer conflicts at the end.

I don't know how you managed it, John and Dennis, but thanks!

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/

Then Events Calendar, then unselect SFR Only and select whole year,
then make another to see.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!