Re: Rejoining SCCA

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, "Debbie Cunningham"
Subject: Re: Rejoining SCCA
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:30:59 -0500

Message text written by "Debbie Cunningham"

"P.S.  Can someone please send me info about how to rejoin SCCA quickly and
easily?  I really would like to come back out and play now.  Thanks!!

Debbie"

Call the SF Region office at 1-888-995-7222 during business hours and
request a member application form.

Be sure to check off "Solo II" as your interest and also the little box for
"crew license."

If you indicate you were a member previously they --the National
office--will give you your old membership number. They won't look up your
membership record automatically.
It may not be of importance now, but somewhere in the future you might want
to fill in the blank space when you weren't a member. And there is a
way--costly--to do that. Thus it's possible to become say, a 5-year member,
even though you joined for a year in 1996 and then didn't rejoin until
2000. The four missing years can be filled in by paying the dues for the
years in between. For most there is little reason to do that. Your choice.
No matter what, you can still have your original membership number if
that's important to you.

--John Kelly