Re: It's quiet....

To: jesvilla@gte.net
Subject: Re: It's quiet....
From: Jim Ochi <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:52:57 -0800
Yup, Navid's there.  And then Corey, Sharon, and Steve are all going to
grab that big knob labeled "Boost" in their Audis, and crank it past "Max"
to the "Run for your lives!" setting.  And then there's Don Ebaugh, in his
screamer of a Honda...Might be easier just running against all you BSP guys...

Jim