Check This Out! SFR Awards Banquet and Prizes!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Check This Out! SFR Awards Banquet and Prizes!
From: CHDRX7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:23:20 EST
It is my great pleasure to announce that The San Francisco Region Awards
Banquet (January 13, 2001, at the San Ramon Marriott) will be the best yet.

We'll have Videos and "slide show" that will be the best to date, and have
arranged (through the efforts of your Steering Committee and especially E. J.
Bayliss) the following door prizes for SCCA members attending the Solo 2
portion of the banquet:

10 "Get out of work, free" certificates - courtesy of the Solo 2 Program
10 "Free Solo 2 entry" certificates - courtesy of the Solo 2 Program
2 free one year subscriptions to Pylon - courtesy of Kelly Communications
2 sets of tires mounted and balanced - courtesy of Barry Goldine's business,
ADDS
2 custom alignments - courtesy of C2 Automotive
2 custom alignments - courtesy of Spencer's Racing Services
1 freebie (probably a helmet bag) from Bell Motorsports
4 gift certificates ($50.00, $75.00, $100.00 and one helmet) from Bell
Motorsports - courtesy of the Solo 2 program
4 certificates for $400 each for tires at ADDS - courtesy of the Solo 2
Program
2 entries to Street Schools at Thunderhill - courtesy of San Francisco Region
SCCA and Thunderhill (thanks to our Regional Executive, R.J. Gordy)

Now THAT'S a list of door prizes!

Reservations for the banquet must be received by Jim Keane by Jan. 1 2001.
There is a reservation form available at the SFR Website (www.sfrscca.org)

Charlie Davis