Banquet Reservations

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Banquet Reservations
From: ejbaylis@pacbell.net
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 20:39:09 -0700
Just a reminder that banquet reservations are due by January 1 (which
really means they are due by Dec. 31, since everyone knows there's no
mail delivery on New Year's Day!)  You can find all the necessary info on
our SFR SCCA website.  Please remember to mark "Solo 2" somewhere on
the form, since we need to know how many tables to allot for the autocross
section.  The Awards Banquet will once again be a joint affair with our road
racing brethren,  and will be held Saturday January 13 at the San Ramon
Marriott.

Katie Kelly with some help from her friends is putting together a great
multimedia presentation, awards will be given, speeches will be kept
short, the food will be pretty darn good, folks will be all prettied up, the
great events of the 2000 season will be revisited, challenges for 2001
will be issued (no doubt), door prizes will be won and there will be live
music and dancing.  All for $35!

Be there or miss out on a real good time.

Your Solo 2 Banquet Chief,

EJ Bayliss