Solo II Stock Class Restructure Proposal Tabled

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Solo II Stock Class Restructure Proposal Tabled
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 03:13:23 EST
Hey All:

Thought I'd share this with all of you in case anyone is concerned about the
2001 restructuring of stock classes for solo 2.  Howard Duncan indicates the
restructuring proposal of all stock classes is tabled and that the 2000
classifications will continue through 2001.  Anyway, the whole restructuring
was interesting.

Donald Lew
DSP #179 Supra
SCCA, NASA, SOGI, BMWCCA
Gas on the right, brake on the left.......