Re: The mysteries of tow vehicles and trailers

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: The mysteries of tow vehicles and trailers
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:09:17 -0800
thanks rich, but my house was built in 1927 and the garage was designed for
a model-A ford. =)  aint no 'burban fitting in there.  if i can raise an
additional 1,000,000 i could afford a house with a two car garage around
here...

-james 'no trailer, no garage, no street tires' creasy

PS is your lotus fixed yet?