RE: TLH Tears it up in Marina

To: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>,
Subject: RE: TLH Tears it up in Marina
From: "Au H. Nguyen" <aunguyen@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:10:38 -0800
Last year, Car magazine in the UK did a cover shot of a BMW Z8
where they mounted the camera on a boom attached to the front
of the car.  They used a very wide angle lens and shot at very low
shutter speeds in some neon-drenched L.A. parking lot.  The shot
had the exaggerated perspective of a wide angle AND the most
amazing speed streaks in the background,  which are two things
you don't usually see together.  (The boom was retouched out
with Photoshop.)

If you can rig the mounting hardware, put the camera 5 feet above,
and a couple of feet behind the car.  A bird's eye view.  OK a very fast
and agile bird.

  Au