Re: Team Rules (RE: TLH Tears it up in Marina)

To: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>,
Subject: Re: Team Rules (RE: TLH Tears it up in Marina)
From: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 12:26:31 -0800
i demand a manual recount of the pax index results.  i will argue that mr
merritt lacks the proper discretion to certify the results of this contest.
clearly this partisan bickering is bad for the entire autox community, so i
call on the short hair sloths to concede and so TLH can get on with the
business of ruling the street tire class.

-james c

"My hair is rooting for TLH"