The Slush Series???

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Slush Series???
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 19:27:27 -0700
After what happened today, I propose we rename this year's Slush Series to
The Sandstorm Series!  Let's see.... thanks to the huge pile of sand in the
far corner of the lot at GGF, we never really got a clean line out on
course.  My wife's brownies were full of sand, there was dust all over
everything....

But enough ranting.  Today's course was a real hoot; with better surface
grip I probably could have taken the first slalom flat-out.  Working wasn't
so much fun, but I really enjoyed running!

Scot