Re: Slush #2 report

To: lollipop@ricochet.net
Subject: Re: Slush #2 report
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:42:30 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/2000 9:17:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
lollipop@ricochet.net writes:

<< 6 mpg! That's a stretch...the worst the "Brick" got on this year's trip
 was 8 mpg, the best 11 mpg. Sure was glad to get out of California, the
 prices are way to high here! I'm afraid to add up the gas cost for the
 Topeka trip. :( >>

Remember that the first tank was all around town and 5 trips over the S&M
bridge, then out thru Altamont to Stockton.  2nd tank was up the hill towards
Reno.  We also had a lot more stuff and a heavier car...  We were a little
relieved after that when we were in the 8-9 range.  We never broke 10 on that
trip.

CHD