Re: Here's a fun thing to do...

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Here's a fun thing to do...
From: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:15:20 -0700
Hmmm, I listened to part of the debate on the radio. This gives me the
  idea for the best way to follow the debates:

  On the radio... with the sound turned off. :)

  Keith Hearn
  '99 Miata 10AE "Sexy Sadie" the Sapphire Shark
  B-Stock
  Milpitas, CA

In message <93456CB7A08FD211B33D00A0C99D6373523584@SFEMAIL1>, "Kelly, Katie" wr
ites: