A Stock Competition

To: "Andy McKee" <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>, <navid@interwoven.com>
Subject: A Stock Competition
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 15:42:11 -0700
By the way,  I thought it was great having indexed TTOD
in A Stock!

I am glad you ran in AS rather than PAX, Andy, it really
clarifies what our goals are in AS!  In general we need to
get about 2 seconds faster.  I for one like the competition.

Let's kill PAX class.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!