Need help for early morning set-up @ Marina (help!)

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Subject: Need help for early morning set-up @ Marina (help!)
From: "Corey Smith" <smythe@2xtreme.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 16:28:24 -0700
Sorry for the late request...but Ben and I (Steve Sherwood) need
help with early morning set-up of the Sunday Autox @ Marina.

If you can help...please respond to the list.  I am sending this
from Corey's PC...so that why it looks like it is from him.  Or,
you can call me on my cell phone at 408-621-2739.

Thanks a lot.

Steve S.
#47 CSP < - - in the shop getting new turbos
This weekend another one of those slow SM folks in Corey's car