RE: '00 Slush Series Schedule

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: '00 Slush Series Schedule
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 17:18:28 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com> wrote:
> Andy "the Dynamo" McKee writes...

Dynamo??

> I didn't spin my mom's Lotus at the Divisional.

Didn't you say that they had old tires on the front that event and the car was
pushing badly?

> I didn't spin James Creasy's Cobra.

James was forced to correct you on this one.

> I didn't spin Suzie the 2zie (Cat's MR-2 Spyder).

Really?  At the school?  Did you only take one run in it or something?

> I didn't spin Arie's Golf.

Again, how many runs did you take in the car?  One?  I'm not trying to say you
spin *every* run.:-)

> I didn't spin Josh's CM car.

Hmmm..I seem to remember a story goes along with that.

> I didn't spin Sharon Levy's Audi... wait a minute.

Corey did say something about you getting really wild and mashing a bunch of
cones on your last run.  I checked the results for Round 14 and your last run
is listed as a DNF.  Coinkidink?:-)

> Time to change the subject.

Another thing you are famous for.:-)

> At least I didn't crash into anything.

Ouch.

And on the other trash talking thread, maybe I'll drag my butt down to Marina
and see if I can keep up with those super fast SM guys in my itty bitty widdle
stock car.:-)

-Andy

http://photos.yahoo.com/