Re: SpeedVision on ATT Broadband

To: cmerritt@ati.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SpeedVision on ATT Broadband
From: Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:36:55 EDT
In a message dated 10/3/00 4:10:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, cmerritt@ati.com
writes:

<<  SpeedVision is now offered in the newer AT&T Broadband service areas (Mt.
 > View, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Fremont, etc...) as channel 408.  In SJ, we
 > are still stuck with no Speedvision and no cable modem service until they
 > upgrade the system....(*&%@#(*$&@#*(.
 >
 > -Speedless in SJ >>

Dish Network now offers Speedvision as part of their America's top 150. I
just added the second satellite and the service - Channel 150

The USGP in Indy was on both Speedvision and Fox Sports - with different
announcers!

No longer "Speedvisionless" in San Jose.  - Seth Emerson