someone ran over my helmet bag at GGF 1 oct

To: "bay area team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: someone ran over my helmet bag at GGF 1 oct
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 22:16:03 -0700
hi all,

someone ran over my helmet bag, water bottle (smushed), and little pile of
stuff...  my bag has holes ripped all through it and it also contained a
$400 camera that was crushed.  the banana within was surprisingly unharmed.
if you witnessed this or wish to fess up, please write to me!

otherwise, i will try to put my stuff near a bigger pile, but please, people
leave their stuff on the lot and you have to be careful and look where you
are driving.

thanks,

-james creasy