RE: Do we still have Marina?

To: "John Kelly" <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Do we still have Marina?
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:07:33 -0700
You know those BMW hooligans are very hard to control.  Just look at Jim
Ochi, Peter Mottaz, Peter Thana :)  Just for the record, I have never seen
anybody doing donuts and warming up tires at any BMW event.  Sure they don't
know how to put more than 50 people through in a day, but I hardly think
there is an "attitude problem".

--Navid