Re: 12 events for STS

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>
Subject: Re: 12 events for STS
From: bchafin@attglobal.net
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 19:08:43 -0700
Jerry,

Greg Umbay and I both have entered five events to date.  Giles Douglas and
Joseph Luk have three and Robert Vincent and Mike Magdaluyo have run two.  With
the possibility of five events remaining any of the top five competitors could
run enough events to qualify given the seven event requirement.  Greg's gotta be
away for July but could make it seven with Round 13 and 14.  I'm planning on
running 7/9 and 7/23 so there's a good chance that the results can be
automated.... much better solution; autocrossing rather than programming :-).

Barry