Re: 8 CONE SLALOM

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <kkelly@spss.com>, <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: 8 CONE SLALOM
From: "James Creasy" <jcre@mozart.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:21:13 -0700
i really like optional direction slaloms... its another decision about what
line to take, just like every other part of the course.

of course in my car, the line is not so much as a decision as a 'test of
wills'.  also a test of arm strength.

-James "every which way AND loose" Creasy
Slip Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe