Re: Round 9 Results are posted

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 9 Results are posted
From: bchafin@attglobal.net
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 06:07:44 -0700
I think the G Stock folks ought to be looking in their rear view mirror as
well.:-)  Carlos Gomez is coming on strong in Rookie 2 in his ITR.

As for STS, I've been beat by everyone who's driven my car, Rookie and Pro
alike.  Jeff Finder's done it twice in a row now.  He and Adrian Tang were
within .024 sec. in Rookie 4 of each other at Round 9.

Let's hear it for front drivers... pun intended...

Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com