Volunteers needed for Marina Setup!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Volunteers needed for Marina Setup!
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:05:13 -0700
We are looking for 9 more brave souls willing to weather the fog and cold to
set up the course down in Marina on Sunday.  You need be there and ready to
work by 7 like usual, and for the first 10 who respond this will count as
your work assignment (though of course we always appreciate more unofficial
help setting things up).  Kristi is compiling the fast growing list of truly
excellent individuals who are willing to donate their time for such a great
cause, don't be left out!  Email her NOW at mailto:ksoohoo@iresults.com.

-Carl Merritt