BBQ at Larry Park Mem

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: BBQ at Larry Park Mem
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:44:36 -0700
Hi everyone! the American Auto-x Series will be hosting the Larry Park
Memorial on July 1-2, 2000, in keeping with our founders partying ways,
there will be a BBQ on Saturday July 1, The menu will consist of the now
famous Villarreal FAJITAS and all the other goodies associated with my
BBQ's of the past. Cost will be $10.00 per person, all you can eat, or
until I run out of food, but it will be BYOB. There is a nice park at
the north side of McClellan A.F.B. called Freedom Park with some shaded
picnic tables area. Since this is not a pre-registered event I would
like anyone who is planning on coming up for the event and BBQ to e-mail
me, so I can have some idea as to how much food to bring, I hate to run
out, and anyone who know how I prepare, knows that there usually isn't
anyone left hungry at these BBQ's. So with your help I hope to keep my
record intact. Here is a menu so you can make your decision.

Chips and Salsa
tossed green salad
Corn on the cob
Mexican Ranch style beans
Beef and Chicken Fajitas
Tamales
Assorted deserts

There you have it folks, please let me know if you are planning on
attending this BBQ.

Jesus