Subject: event operations

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Subject: event operations
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:25:35 -0700
Tony-
Yes - our voluminous event operations staff is standing around the office
just waiting to fulfill such simple requests as yours, but before we go
extract a blank worker sheet from the motor home residing in Los Gatos,
would you please inform us of the need you have for it? Is this related to
SFR or are you starting up your own event series?
Thanks
Sherry Grantz
Solo 2 Office Administrator/Staff Supervisor