RE:GGF

To: Dennis Hale <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:GGF
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 12:45:02 -0400

Message text written by Dennis Hale

"GGF was lost due to a failure to endear ourselves to
the local government, not for sound control nor
squirrel control issues. We failed to earn a permit or
renewal thereof."

As a glittering generality, that pretty much sums it up.

As for the causes and effects, that's for another time.
I'm sure a history of the deal would bore everybody.
The last time SFR Solo II ran there, we did have a city permit.

Meanwhile we have been given another chance on a site with a great
location. Our relationship with the local government now comes from a
slightly different direction and we have that body's approval-- a permit--
to proceed with our event on July 9.

--John Kelly

--John Kelly